This 2 Days 1 Night Komodo package Tour is ideal for those who would like to make the best of their limited time to visit the most important sites to see the Komodo dragons and to snorkel in pristine water of superb snorkeling spots.
The port town of Labuan Bajo on the west of the island is the entry point to Komodo National Park, a World Heritage Site home to the wild Komodo dragon. With superb diving spots and rich marine life such as mantas, sharks, turtles, dolphins, dugongs and pelagic, the park also offers an underwater paradise.
Highlights of 2 Days 1 Night Komodo package Tour
- Private-based boat trip to visit surrounding islands
- One-night stay on your chosen type of local wooden boat
- Full-board meals provided
- Guided trek on Komodo Island and Rinca Island
- Meet the biggest lizards on Earth
- Visit one of only seven pink beaches in the world
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Kelor Island
Itinerary of 2 Days 1 Night Komodo package Tour
Day 1: Arrival Labuan Bajo – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Rinca Island (-/L/D)
Suggested flight: Denpasar (DPS) – Labuan Bajo (LBJ) by GA-7026 07:30 – 09:05
Begin your trip with the first flight of the day to Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo on the island of Flores in East Nusa Tenggara province. Once a small fishing village, Labuan Bajo is now a busy, bustling Centre of tourism, since it is the entry point for trips to see the world-famous Komodo Dragons, or Varanus Komodoensis. Meet your assigned guide upon arrival, then directly transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbor to embark on liveaboard journey. Start sailing towards to Komodo Island, one of the best locations to see the dragons in their natural habitat. Arrive at the island, have a safety briefing, then start trekking from Loh Liang following the trails of the dragons’ walking paths, guided by a local ranger.
Observe the dragons from a safe distance and have a quick stop at the local museum, then the boat journey continues on to Pink Beach. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling (snorkeling gear is provided). Continue on to Rinca Island, your boat will be positioned nearby the island during your first night in the Komodo National park area. Lunch and dinner are provided onboard.
Overnight on boat
Day 2: Rinca Island – Kelor Island – Departure Labuan Bajo (B/L/-)
Suggested flight: Labuan Bajo (LBJ) – Denpasar (DPS) by GA-7027 16:00 – 17:30
Breakfast is served onboard. A 2-hour trek on Rinca Island provides the opportunity to see more dragons, as well as other animals on the island. Afterwards, proceed to Kelor Island for snorkeling near the island (snorkeling gear is provided). Enjoy lunch as the boat starts sailing back to Labuan Bajo harbor and transfer directly to Komodo Airport for your onward journey with wonderful memories of your visit.
Our ‘2 Days 1 Night Komodo package Tour’ includes:
- 1-night stay on a local wooden boat based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Return airport transfer based on private basis in a chauffeured, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- Applicable entrance fee and ranger fee at Komodo National Park
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
Our ‘2 Days 1 Night Komodo package Tour’ does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juice, soft drinks or any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as travel insurance, laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc.
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver, guide, ranger, boat crew
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g. extension stay, diving certification and/or diving trips, rental diving gear)
- Additional Idr. 75,000 per person per day for conservation fund on Sundays/public holiday
Good to know
- Suitable for FITs with minimum of 2 persons (price will be adjusted for small group or a group of 10 persons)
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)
- Operated daily, with 36 hours advanced reservation required (subject to boat availability)
- High potential of strong current and waves during the peak of wet season (between December to February) might affect your program. Please consult with your travel consultant closer to your date of travel (1 week prior to your visit)
- It is harder to spot the Komodo dragons during the mating season (July to August). Best time to visit is between April until June (dry season, manta season – best time for snorkeling, diving on the north side of the Komodo National Park, and for overland journeys). September to October is whale season, manta season, and Komodo season.