Wae Rebo Komodo Tour aims to show you the highlights of Flores Island, Wae Rebo and the Dragon in Komodo Island. So, explore an authentic village Wae Rebo that is hiding between Hills and Mountains in Manggarai, West Flores. It can only be accessible by walking through the small path and climbing the hill almost 3 hours trekking. Wae Rebo trekking is a challenge for the Wanderers while fulfill the lust to spend a night in an old village Wae Rebo. And it is great to combine with Komodo Dragon tour to visit the Lair of the dragon. Then you can explore the incredible Oceans: komodo dragons, pristine beaches, mountains, hikes and possibly the best diving and snorkeling on earth.
Itinerary of Wae Rebo Komodo Tour
Day 1 :Denpasar – Labuan Bajo (No Meals)
We take a morning Flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo, West Flores. Upon arrival, you will meet our Guide and then transfer to your Hotel in Labuan Bajo. Lunch and Dinner are at own arrangement. Accommodation in Puri Sari Labuan Bajo.
Day 2 : Labuan Bajo – Wae Rebo Village. (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we drive to Denge Village about 3 hours where you can start your 3 hours trekking to Wae Rebo village. It is the Authentic Housing of Manggarai that is about 1100m above sea level and in the middle of mountains. All are traditional houses with really high roofs and they are on 5 levels. The top four are mainly used for storage and all the living areas are on the bottom. We will stay in the house which special for visitors. And here you have chance to keep in touch with the people and learn by seeing, asking, and feeling their culture, life and activities. Sleeping mattresses will be provided. Dinner and overnight will be at the local villager’s house.
Breakfast will be in the Village and then trekking down to Denge village. Lunch will be in Denge and after lunch we drive to Labuan Bajo. Dinner and overnight at Puri Sari beach hotel or similar
Day 4: Labuanbajo – Rinca –Labuanbajo. (B/L/D)
In the morning after breakfast at your hotel, we transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo. And then by Boat cross to Rinca island for two hours Trekking on Rinca Island. Trekking starts from the ticket office at Loh Buaya to Waewaso for about 2 hours. It is the best opportunity to see the Dragons and their prey. You will pass the dragon nests and out into the sunshine across an exposed savannah that is studded with lontar palms. Then return to your boat and proceed to Bidadari island or Kelor island for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing. And in the afternoon cruise back to Labuan Bajo. Overnight and Dinner at Puri Sari beach hotel.
Day 5: Labuanbajo- Denpasar. (B/-/-)
In the morning is free program at your hotel. And at apprpriate time, transfer to the airport to catch the Flight to the next Destination.
Our ‘Wae Rebo Komodo Tour’ includes:
- 01-night stay on a local wooden boat based on twin-sharing (2 persons per cabin)
- 03-night stay in hotel based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Return airport transfer based on private-basis in a chauffeured and full air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fee to Kelimutu and Komodo National Park
Our ‘Wae Rebo Komodo Tour’ does NOT include:
- Visa fee or arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juice, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as laundry and telephone call and room service and mini bar
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities or tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
- High Season and Peak season surcharge for hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Any additional excursion or optional tours and activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g. extension stay, diving certification and/or diving trips, rental diving gear)