Flores and Komodo are complementary to each other, which bring you to go for a round trip tours over these islands. Flores Komodo Tours is starting from Maumere; the eastern part of Flores to discover the Highlights of Flores Island such as Kelimutu 3 color lake and Bena Village and continue to explore Komodo Islands. The beautiful landscapes, wildlife and strong culture believing will offer you an unforgettable enchanted trip throughout the Island of Flores. Komodo tours will lead you to Komodo dragon island that is well known of the home of the biggest Lizard on the planet which can encountered in their wildlife. Follow your ranger who will lead you, to look after the dragons in their natural and unique habitat in the world.
Day 1 : Denpasar –Maumere (B/L/-)
Flores Komodo tours is starting from Bali and take domestic flight to Maumere in East Flores, you will be met by our guide at Frans Seda airport in Maumere, then direct transfer to Sea world club Hotel Waiara – Maumere. (Sunset photo from your hotel)
Day 2 : Maumere – Moni (B/L/-)
we leave hotel at 06.30 then drive to Bukit Niloh, 400 m above sea level, from here you can see very nice panorama from Maumere bay. Then continue drive to the southern coast Sikka, visit Sikka traditional ikats, and black sandy beaches. Lunch in Paga beach, on the way to Moni, visit Koka beach. Dinner and overnight at Kelimutu Moni eco Lodge.
Day 3: Moni – Kelimutu –Ende
Kelimutu three color lake is the amazing crater lake ii Flores. Drive up to at 04.30 from Hotel to the one of the most specular and mysterious sight Indonesian,Kelimutu Lake. Kelimutu means Mountain of the Spirits. Known for its famous 3 colour lakes: Turquoise, Blue and greenblack. It’s the dissolved minerals that give the different colours. Back to your hotel for breakfast then drive to Wologai village – Ende Lio tribes, lunch will be provided in Ende, afternoon visit Wolotopo village. Dinner and overnight at Grand wisata Hotel Ende.
Day 4: Ende – Bajawa
In the morning, take a visit to Ende local market, drive up to Nua Bosi hill for taking picture of Ende city including Gunung Meja and Iya. On the way to Bajawa, visit Nanga panda, Lunch in Boawae, then drive to Soa hot spring where you enjoying bath at nature hot spring. From Soa drive to Bajawa. Dinner at Local Restaurant overnight at Happy-happy hotel or Sanian Hotel Bajawa.
Day 5 : Bajawa – Ruteng
In the morning at 5 am drive to Wolo Bobo for sunrise and landscape photo, then back to the hotel for breakfast, a fterward drive to Bena traditional village of Ngada tribes, located on the slope of mount Inerie , continue to Aimere, lunch in Borong, a nd continue drive to Ruteng. Dinner at Agape restaurant and overnight at MBC susteran.
Day 6: Ruteng – Labuan Bajo- Rinca
Departure from your hotel,visit to Golo Curu hill where you can have a very nice view of Ruteng and rice terraces on the northen side. Then to Cancar to see the unique Lingko ricefield, circular terraces arranged like a spider web, then drive direct to Labuan Bajo, from the pier of Labuan Bajo by boat to Rinca island. overnight on the boat.
Day 7: Rinca – Komodo island
Morning trekking in Rinca to see the last giant lizard Komodo dragon and other wild animals, and continued the trip to Komodo island where you make 2 hours trekking again. Then visit Komodo village. Back to your boat and sail to Pink beach for swimming and snorkeling, overnight on the boat.
Day 8: Komodo – Labuanbajo
Sail to Sabolo and Seraya kecil island for snorkeling, and photo, afternoon sail back to Labuanbajo (the program can be change depend on sea condition). Dinner and overnight at Puri sari hotel.
Day 9: Labuan Bajo – Denpasar
After breakfast, a morning visit to the Batu Cermin cave before taking you to the airport for flight to next Destination.
This ‘Flores-Komodo tours’ includes:
- 08 – nights accommodation at your chosen Hotel or Boat, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Boat for Komodo explore
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘Flores-Komodo tours’ does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porter
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room or Boat availability.
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)