Flores and Komodo are complementary to each other and Flores Komodo Island Tour will bring you to go for these islands. Flores Komodo Island Tour is starting from Maumere; the eastern part of Flores to discover the Highlights of Flores Island such as Kelimutu 3 color lake and Bena Village and continue to explore Komodo Islands. The beautiful landscapes, wildlife and strong culture believing will offer you an unforgettable enchanted trip throughout the Island of Flores. Komodo tours will lead you to Komodo dragon island and it is well known of the home of the biggest Lizard on the planet which can encountered in their wildlife. Follow your ranger who will lead you to look after the dragons in their natural and unique habitat in the world.
Itinerary of Flores Komodo Island Tour
Day 1 : Denpasar –Maumere (B/L/-)
Flores Komodo tours is starting from Bali and take domestic flight to Maumere in East Flores. Then you will meet our guide at Frans Seda airport in Maumere and direct transfer to Sea world club Hotel Waiara – Maumere. (Sunset photo from your hotel)
Day 2 : Maumere – Moni (B/L/-)
we leave hotel at 06.30 then drive to Bukit Niloh, 400 m above sea level and from here you can see very nice panorama from Maumere bay. Then continue drive to the southern coast Sikka, visit Sikka traditional ikats, and black sandy beaches. Lunch will be in Paga beach and on the way to Moni, we will visit Koka beach. Dinner and overnight at Kelimutu Moni eco Lodge.
Day 3: Moni – Kelimutu –Ende
Kelimutu three color lake is the amazing crater lake in Flores. We drive up at 04.30 from Hotel to the one of the most spectacular and mysterious sight Indonesian, Kelimutu Lake. Kelimutu means Mountain of the Spirits. It is known for its famous 3 colour lakes: Turquoise, Blue and greenblack. And it is the dissolved minerals that give the different colours. And back to your hotel for breakfast then continue drive to Wologai village – Ende Lio tribes. Lunch will be in Ende and afternoon visit Wolotopo village. Dinner and overnight at Grand wisata Hotel Ende.
Day 4: Ende – Bajawa
In the morning, we take you to visit to Ende local market and drive up to Nua Bosi hill for taking picture of Ende city including Gunung Meja and Iya. On the way to Bajawa, we will visit Nanga panda and Lunch in Boawae, then drive to Soa hot spring where you enjoying bath at nature hot spring. From Soa, we drive to Bajawa. Dinner at Local Restaurant and overnight at Happy-happy hotel or Sanian Hotel Bajawa.
Day 5 : Bajawa – Ruteng
In the morning at 5 am, we drive to Wolo Bobo for sunrise and landscape photo. Then back to the hotel for breakfast and afterwards drive to Bena traditional village of Ngada tribes. It is located on the slope of mount Inerie. Then continue to Aimere and Lunch in Borong and then continue drive to Ruteng. Dinner at Agape restaurant and overnight at MBC susteran.
Day 6: Ruteng – Labuan Bajo- Rinca
Departure from your hotel and visit to Golo Curu hill where you can have a very nice view of Ruteng and rice terraces on the northern side. Then drive to Cancar to see the unique Lingko ricefield, circular terraces arranged like a spider web, then drive direct to Labuan Bajo. And then from the pier of Labuan Bajo, we continue by boat to Rinca island. overnight and Dinner on the boat.
Day 7: Rinca – Komodo island
In the morning, we do trekking in Rinca to see the last giant lizard Komodo dragon and other wild animals. And then continue the trip to Komodo island where you make 2 hours trekking again and visit Komodo village. Then back to your boat and sail to Pink beach for swimming and snorkeling Dinner and overnight on the boat.
Day 8: Komodo – Labuanbajo
In the morning we sail to Sabolo and Seraya kecil island for snorkeling, and photo Then in the afternoon we sail back to Labuanbajo (the program can be change depend on sea condition). Dinner and overnight at Puri sari hotel.
Day 9: Labuan Bajo – Denpasar
After breakfast, we will visit to Batu Cermin cave before taking you to the airport for flight to next Destination.
This ‘Flores-Komodo island tour’ includes:
- 08 – nights accommodation at your chosen Hotel or Boat and based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Boat for Komodo explore
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven and air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘Flores-Komodo island tour’ does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service and mini bar
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porter
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room or Boat availability.
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)