Flores Island Tour aims to show you the best places to visit on Flores Island. Indeed, Flores Island offers many things to explore such as Kelimutu 3 color lakes where you can enjoy the stunning view of sunrise over the lakes. And another Place to visit is seventeen Islands in Riung to enjoy underwater and snorkeling around the Island. Thus, Bena village in Bajawa is another highlights of traditional village in Flores with Culture and authentic life of People. Wae Rebo village in West Flores will give you a great experience and spend the night in the cone-shaped traditional House.
Flores Island Tour Highlights
- Trekking to Kelimutu 3 color Lakes
- Hoping Island in Riung Marine Park
- Discover Bena Village in Bajawa
- Spending the Night at Wae Rebo Village
Itinerary of Flores Island Tour
DAY 01: Arrival Ende – Moni [-/L/D]
A warm welcome awaits as you on arrival at Ende’s airport. Our professional and licensed guide will greet you and escort you to visit Wologai traditional house. Afterwards continue to Jopu Village to see the Ikat Waving and then drive to Moni.
Overnight and Dinner at KELIMUTU ECO LODGE
Day 02: Moni-Riung [B/L/D]
We will leave in the early morning at 04:00 am from your hotel and drive to Mount Kelimutu. This three -colored crater lakes is probably the most amazing natural phenomenon in Nusa Tenggara. The color has dramatically changed in the last 20 years and now it has turquoise, Blue and dark green. However, in the morning is the best opportunities to enjoy sunrise (if the weather permitted) over the Lakes. After that we will descend the volcano and return to Hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast we will leave Moni and drive towards Ende to have Lunch and continue to green stone Beach before you arrive in Riung. Afternoon is free at Leisure and Stay at Pondok SVD Riung.
DAY 03: Riung – Hoping Island – Bajawa [B/L/D]
After Breakfast, we will take a Boat and heading towards Rutong island for snorkeling and swimming and then continue to TIGA island where you will have Barbeque Lunch. Then back to Hotel for refreshing and continue drive to Bajawa. We will stop at SOA hot spring before you arrive at Hotel in Bajawa. Overnight at Hotel HAPPY HAPPY/Similar (A very simple accommodation in Bajawa)
DAY 04: Bajawa – Ruteng via Bena and Ranamese Lake [B/L/D]
Breakfast will be at your hotel and then drive to visit Bena – a megalithic village with impressive stone formations, traditional houses and ancestral shrines. We spend some times to explore this fascinating village and learning about the cultural and supernatural beliefs of the locals. There will also be a photo stop on the slope of Mount Inerie, an active volcano before Lunch.
In the afternoon, we continue the journey towards Ruteng and stop at Ranamese Lake. It is a 21 metre deep crater lake at an altitude of 1,220 metres and surrounded by forest. The lake is a great place for bird watching and you may also see wild macaques. Dinner will be at local restaurant and Overnight at Sky Hotel/Similar.
Day 5: Ruteng – Denge – Wae Rebo ( B/L/D)
We depart from Ruteng in the morning and drive inland with beautiful panoramic views, villages and rice fields. The first stop is at Cancar Spiderweb and then continue to Todo Village. Lunch will be at local house in Denge. Afternoon Hiking uphill through the rain forest to reach Pocoroko, a point for panoramic views to the South and Savu sea. It is the last place where cellular phone connection services are available. The next stop will be at Nampe Bakok – a place where you will have a complete view over the traditional village of Waerebo. Then spend your whole afternoon in the village and surroundings to experience the local way of life. Overnight at one of the traditional houses together with other Visitors. (Very Simple accommodation).
Day 6: Wae Rebo – Denge – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
Enjoy and spend your morning in the village and then trek the same way back to Denge. But this time you will walk downhill until reaching a point where the car is waiting to bring you to Labuan Bajo and Lunch will be en route. You will arrive in Labuan Bajo by late afternoon or early of the evening. Dinner at your own and Overnight at Jayakarta Hotel Labuan Bajo
Day 07: Labuan Bajo – Free at Leisure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at your Hotel and the whole day is free at leisure and Overnight at Jayakarta Labuan Bajo.
Day 08: Labuan Bajo – Rangko Cave – Batu Cermin Cave (B/L)
Breakfast will be at Hotel and then depart for Rangko Cave by local Boat for snorkeling. Lunch will be on Board. In the afternoon we return back to Labuan Bajo. Then continue to visit Batu cermin Cave and panorama point before you return back to Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure and Overnight at Jayakarta Hotel
Day 9: Labuan Bajo – Departure (B/L)
Breakfast at Hotel. Then depart to Airport for your next destination
This ‘Flores Island Tour’ package includes:
- 08 – nights accommodation at your chosen Hotel based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven and air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘Flores Island Tour’ package does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service and mini bar
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room or Boat availability
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)