Flores Eco tours is to explore the authentic of Flores island; nature, culture and tribes. The Accessibility is sometimes a barrier to enjoy the heart beauty of Flores island but our Flores Eco tours and trekking is the best things to enjoy the nature and protect it in the same time.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Mbeliling – Sano Ngoang (-/L/D)
Departure from your Hotel or Boat in Labuanbajo by car to Roe village, about 21 km from Labuan bajo, from here start your 3 hours trekking through Mbeliling forest to Werang. On the way you can see The Flores endemic birds ie: Flores Hanging–parrot Loriculus flosculus and Flores Crow Corvus florensis, and many other birds, explore pure Nature, rain forest and interactions with local people, enjoy your time by relaxing at Cunca Rami Waterfall. Lunch will be provided by local people in Werang, Afternoon drive to Sano Nggoang (This area consists of slopes and flat ridges which are formed by volcanic activity. There is a crater lake in the active mountain of Wae Sano). Dinner and Overnight at Local family house.
Day 2: Sano Nggoang – Tado (B/L/D)
You start the day by walking around the deepest crater lake Sano Nggoang, feel close with nature, and local people. Afternoon drive to Tado community based eco tourism. here you can participate eco tourism activities by keeping in touch with the local people, joining their activities or can do request some program ie: Ancient Rituals, Jungle survivals, or Traditional artistantry and crafts. Dinner and Overnight at Local family house.
Day 3: Tado – Denge Village (B/L/D)
After breakfast continue to discover southern part of Manggarai, drive through the southtern costal of Nangalili, relaxing and swimming in Dintor before drive up to Denge (some stops are possible en route). Dinner and overnight at Family house in Denge. (Depend on road condition)
Day 4: Denge – Wae Rebo (B/L/D)
After light breakfast, start your 4 hours tracking to Wae Rebo village. the Authentic House of Manggarai, located about 1000m above sea level , in the middle of mountain. All are traditional houses, with really high roofs and they are on 5 levels – the top four are mainly used for storage and all the living areas are on the bottom. We will stay in a house which built for visitiors. Here you have chance to keep in touch with the people and learnt by seeing, asking, and feeling their culture, life and activities. Sleeping mattresses will be provided. Dinner and overnight will be at the local villager’s house.
Day 5: Wae Rebo-Ruteng (B/L/D)
Breakfast, then trekk down to Denge village, lunch will be provided in Denge, after lunch drive up to Ruteng with some stops in Narang with its rice terrace and beautiful scenery. Dinner and Overnight at MBC Susteran Ruteng or similar
Day 6: Ruteng-Bajawa (B/L/D)
After breakfast departure from your hotel to visit Golo Curu with its very nice scenery from Ruteng town and rice field, on the way stops in Rana Mese lake, Aimere and Bena Traditional village from Ngada. Dinner and Overnight at Villa Silverin or Happy-happy hotel or similar
Day 7: Bajawa and surrounding (B/L/D)
Early morning at 5 am drive up to Wawo Muda volcano and trekking about 1.5 hours to the top, back to your hotel afternoon visit Soa hot spring. Dinner and Overnight at Villa Silverin or Happy-happy hotel or similar
Day 8: Bajawa – Moni (B/L/D)
Departure from you hotel, first visit Wogo traditional village, Nanga Panda beach to see the blue stones, lunch in Ende, After lunch drive to Moni, photo stop in Detusoko. Dinner and overnight at Kelimutu Moni eco Lodge or similar.
Day 9: Moni-Kelimutu Lake-Maumere (B/L/D)
Early morning at 04.00 drive up to the three colored lake of Kelimutu, one of the most specular and mysterious sight Indonesian. Back to your hotel for breakfast, after breakfast visit Jopu traditional village,and than proceed to Paga and Maumere. Dinner and overnight at Sea world club Maumere.
Day 10: Maumere –Denpasar. (B/-/-)
Morning free program at your hotel before transfer to Frans Seda airport for the flight back to Denpasar.
This ‘10 Days Flores Eco tours & Trekking’ includes:
- 09 – nights accommodation at your chosen Hotel or Village House, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘10 Days Flores Eco tours & Trekking’ does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porter
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room or Boat availability.
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)